The Historic Precinct
Beechworth's Historic and Cultural Precinct became a reality in 2002 with major federal, state and local government funding making the refurbishment of thesse buildings possible.
North East Victoria's Best Heritage Experience
- Come and experience the Burke Museum.
- Discover the Historic Court House.
- Send a telegram from the Telegraph Station.
- View the 'Echoes of History' in the Town Hall.
- Visit the Powder Magazine.
- See the Ned Kelly Vault and the collection of Kelly memorabilia.
Open 7 days 9am - 5pm
Closed Christmas Day (seasonal variations apply)
Phone: 1300 366 321